Re: Painting Equipment

To: Ronnie Day <rday@cyberramp.net>
Subject: Re: Painting Equipment
From: clockmkr <clockmkr@internetcds.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 22:01:22 -0800
I've been doing paint and body work for years and have used a Campbell
Housfeld (sp) Auto spray gun to put very good paint jobs on about 4 cars in
the past. The gun costs about $50-$60 and does a very decent paint job. It
would work great on a trailer, engine compartment etc. I still use one of
these for primer.  Just use a little more thinner than recommended. Air
supply at about 50-60psi. Use a small waist mounted water filter. Not
production items, but you can do a very nice job with practice.

--
Scott Hilmoe
"clockmkr"

'67 - SPL311-07317
'67.5 - SPL311-012752
'68 - SRL311-04294 (I finally got a 2000! Now to get it roadworthy.)

"They that will sacrifice liberty in exchange for temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben.Franklin