Re: Ugly?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ugly?
From: Joshua Milton <jt_milton@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 14:04:24 -0800 (PST)
Its funny how the Fiat keeps coming up in this ugly car thread.
I had a Fiat 131s Mirafiori.  It looked like they really wanted to
make a 510 but screwed up somewhere along the way.  To exaggerate its
ugly looks I had a whale tail on the trunk lid that stuck off at the
most useless angle imaginable, about 50 degrees.

joshua milton
69 1600
encino, ca