Re: Ugly?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, toby@wolfenet.com
Subject: Re: Ugly?
From: walter@omni.sps.mot.com (Thomas Walter)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 99 15:05:53 CST
No kidding.

Sigh, gas was about 50c a gallon when I started driving. $5.00
to fill up the 510, and it lasted two weeks (1974).

Just took delivery of some batteries for the Electric Vehicle Truck.
$5,000 worth of batteries.  Should be more than good enough
for a 40 mile range, and 800 cycles.  My "per gallon" cost
will be around $0.36/gallon.  Not too bad. No fumes, either. ;-)

Cheers,

Tom