Chrome and alt.

To: Datsun Roadsters - Post List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Chrome and alt.
From: jhatfield@cavemen.net (William Hatfield)
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 19:57:27 -0700
To answer 2 questions from the list.  First to Gary's question ; the
bumpers were $130.00  Last Nov. when I got rearended , but that was
without the guards which I think were $35 each.  I think your plater is
a little high,but watch if you look for a cheaper one as sometimes thier
work is not up to par, I guess what I'm saying is shop around for the
best deal.   As to Marks question I don't know about a GM alternator ,
but late model Nissan ones work fine needing only a batt. hot wire and a
keyed wire and they are smaller in size.  I've also heard that Honda
ones work good too.   Hope this helps.  Bill