HELP

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: HELP
From: TRRACE@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 22:57:40 EST
Okay I took my datsun to a shop here in Sac.
They said I need to have new floats, needles, etc. in my carbs. I thought the
ones I had in there were already rebuilt.
About five months ago I started the car and gas spilled EVERYWHERE.
Anyway, what do new carbs. run anyway? They want about 360.00  to do that
work. How far would I need to go to get new/or rebuilt ones?

I also need a new master slave (clutch) cylinder that's about 150.00
So, is this reasonable or am I about to get the big "fix"      : D
Obviously mechanically challenged.  OOPS!
Help fellow Datsun owner
Trrace@aol.com