Re: More Maniac Testing

To: Gary Boone <gboone@sisna.com>
Subject: Re: More Maniac Testing
From: Kathy Troxel <KTroxel@BENSON.MCKENNA.EDU>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 17:06:28 -0800
You might also be a roadster maniac if:

*  The color of "The Club" matches your roadster
*  You have key markers that match the color of your car

Yup, you guessed it, we're roadster maniacs

wyatt & kathy
70 1600 (white car, white Club, white key markers)
69 2000 (red car, red Club, red key markers)
lots of spare worn out and useless parts that will be good for something
one day.....