Re: More Maniac Testing

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: More Maniac Testing
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 16:40:21 -0800
On 2/19/99 Gary Boone <gboone@sisna.com> wrote:

<snip>
> YOU MIGHT BE A DATSUN ROADSTER MANIAC IF:
<snip>
> 23.  You paint your jackstands to match the color of your roadster.
<snip>

Darn! Now I have to buy more jackstands. Mine only match the red car (have 3
cars)!

More additions, forgive me if someone already mentioned them:

* You carry a box of spare parts in the trunk. Not just for one car, but enough
for two. In addition to a floor jack, jackstands, tools, lubricants, etc.

* You carry pictures of your car in the trunk, like someone can't figure out
what you have by looking at the actual car itself.

* You tell people how maintenance free roadsters are, yet others always ask if
there are times you don't work on the roadsters. And you tell them "rarely"!

* The number of pictures of your cars in your cubicle outnumber your kids 2 to
1.

* Your roadster parts are displacing canned foodstuffs from storage shelfs, and
you force your wife to use a ladder to reach the spaghetti sauce on the upper
shelves.

* Other guys are cruising the web downloading pictures of gals, while you're
hunting for roadster pictures.

* Every once in a while, you go through your roadster parts collection even
though you already know what you have, and your wife doesn't see you for hours.

     Fred - So.SF