Wanted; 510!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Wanted; 510!
From: pkort@cis.picker.com
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 08:00:34 -0500

  Now that I have been certified "crazy", I would like to publicly announce
that I am looking for a 510 2/4 door or wagon.  Not looking for a show car
( read that to be I can't afford a show car! ).  Several local clubs
associated with the SCCA have made it clear that they don't especially like
open cars and unless I get a taller roll bar, I can't run my 1600 at their
events.  While I understand their concerns, it leaves me with the need for
another car to run at a couple of local tracks.  A good friend of mine is
suffering the same fate with his Alfa.  So we are going together to find us
a car!!  I would love to stay with Datsun/Nissan.  Since we can't afford a
300ZX twin turbo, we thought a 510 would be nice.  No rolling wrecks; we
don't have a trailer.  No screaming highly modified streetable racers; we'd
just drive it into a wall first time out on the track.  And again, since we
don't own a trailer, something close to northeastern Ohio ( Cleveland/Akron
area ) would be nice.

thanks,
Paul
OROC

Wouldn't mind looking at a mid/late 80s 200SX, 4 or 6 cylinder.