Wimberly Fun Run (was South Texas)

To: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Subject: Wimberly Fun Run (was South Texas)
From: Kevin McDonald <kevin.mcdonald@dev.tivoli.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 13:29:06 -0600
Patrick J. Horne wrote:

> I just called the folks at Lookout Mountain, near Wimberly, and found
> that they are open for lunch, 11-2 and for dinner/sunset. This place
> sits up high and has quite a view of the Wimberly Valley.  What about
> a run through the hill country with a lunch stop there?  I live South
> of Austin, about 30 miles - on the flat land East of I-35, but would
> be glad to act as a meeting place for the ride.

Sounds good Pat.

I guess there are 2 adventures:
A fun run in the hill country and then a meeting at 3 in Round Rock.

Since it may be a busy day (Valentines) how about meeting in
Wimberly at 11AM? this will give a head start for lunch and
plenty of time to cruise and end up in Round Rock at 3 - 3:30.

I think there are non e-mail roadsters out there?
Perhaps spread the word?

Kevin McDonald
Austin