2000 For Sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 2000 For Sale
From: PMetz1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 16:08:23 EST
As much as I hate to do it, it is time to sell the 68 2L.  This is a concours-
quality fully restored Roadster with thousands of dollars in new parts and
details.  As many have mentioned in this group, there is a wide range of
Roadsters to chose from out there.  You do get what you pay for.  I will
discuss terms and details with anyone genuinely interested in a complete,
like-new Roadster.  For a picture of this vehicle, turn to December in Michael
Carlon's beautiful 1999 Roadster Calendar.

Paul Metz
Marietta, GA