Re: classic Datsum Magazine

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: classic Datsum Magazine
From: GOAVP@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 22:41:49 EST

<< Mr. Sayer is right.  I think that both of you who made a public
 accusation owe him a public apology.   >>

OK - I plead guilty.  I have exchanged some private e-mail with Mr. Sayer over
the last couple of days.  It seems that an issue is on its way to me.  I look
forward to receiving it and I will let the list know when it arives.  As I
stated in my first post, I believe in supporting those who make a business out
of feeding our interest in these roadsters.  It seems that ZCCD has had some
bad breaks in the last few months, and I wish them all the best in smooth
running from here on out.  I know there are many who will enjoy this kind of
publication.

Peter van der Pas