Long Time No Post/Tampa Get Together

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Long Time No Post/Tampa Get Together
From: Mike Bell <mbell@ij.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 22:35:24 -0500
Hey Y'all,

It's been quite some time since I posted anything buthave been lurking
on the list.  Finished the MBA in December, 2nd baby (now 5 months)
still keepin us up at night, and a new job after 15 years in the airline
industry.  I've finally retired my 1600 from daily use and keep it
garage parked! But the Honda Accord aint quite the same as the Yellow
'68.

Anyway, wanted to put out a feeler to see if anyone was interested in
getting together for the Tampa Bay Auto Fair.  This is the 2nd year and
lastyear was a blast, although no formal roadster rallye-ing.  Its at
the Florida State fairgrounds on March 12, 13 and 14th.
This show is FAR better than the one we did in Zephyerhills about a year
ago.

Hope all are healthy!!

Mike Bell
didn't he use to be "The Registry Guy?"