Z car & Classic Datsun mag.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Z car & Classic Datsun mag.
From: stevair@webtv.net (steven wren)
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 22:09:23 -0800 (PST)
Got to give a big round of applause to Marc Sayer for THE BEST coverage
of classic Datsuns in his magazine, Z car & Classic Datsun. And Tom
Phelan has some great accounts of his exposure to vintage racing. He
appreciates a good variety of classic cars with Datsun at the top of the
list, yet doesn't ignore other desireable vintage cars.
 Barrie Strachan has got me going in the right  direction with his
article on "classic auto elec systems" ...always felt that electrical
system was my weakest knowledge. With the right attitude, I can
"convince myself I can fix it" and just get after it. Will shop for a
digital volt meter now.
 keep that mag going!!
  Steve