Wiring diagram confusion

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Wiring diagram confusion
From: dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 22:42:24 -0800
Hello All,

        Now I know that I should be able to read the wiring diagram...but
well it confuses the hell out of me(pardon my french)
        Thorn says that I have me alt. hooked up backwards.  But from
looking at my diagram I see a white wire that comes off the alt. and goes
into the fuse box.  From there I get lost. How would hooking up my wire
from my new alt to this white wire be incorrect??
        If someone could explain the current path for me I would really
really appreciate it.  Start from the alt going through the amp gauge and
back to the batt??

        Arrgh!! being a physicist should of prepared me for these diagrams
but nope I am lost.
]
                DAniel 69 2000