lights dimming...again

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: lights dimming...again
From: thorn <thorn@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 15:08:16 -0800
hehe. Yep!

That (cheap, vibration sensitive, worn out) headlight relay.

With the hi-output alternator, i've got my low beams hard wired to go on
WITH the hi-beams. This makes mondo light (hella halogen headlights), but
you MUST consider total draw from your fusebox (and system). Thus the
direct wire feed from the alternator, and NO OLD CORRODED brass fuse holders.

I noticed on a stock setup the hi-beams only dim, when i switch to lo-beam,
even at 4500 plus (full throttle) dimming, the lo-beams are rock solid
(with no mods).

Anyone else have it that way with a late model stock setup?

thorn.