Re: Polyurethane bushings

To: chapman-era@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Polyurethane bushings
From: Keith Gustafson <gusmach@shore.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 11:50:33 -0500
MSC Supply has urethane bar stock. It can be machined, but it is not pretty.
They'll send you a catalog, and they take credit cards. Their phone number
is 1 800 645 7270. If you want, I can look up the MSC p/n and email it to
you. The people who aqnswer the phone are just order entry, they really
don't know what they are selling.

I made some replacement sway bar bushings for my +2, the oil eats the rubber
ones up. They aren't pretty, but they work.

The DPO had replaced the bushing on my Seven with aluminum. Bad idea.

Keith