Re: Shifting the bores on a Kent Ford block

To: dbilling@spry.com
Subject: Re: Shifting the bores on a Kent Ford block
From: "Erik V. Berg" <erikb@elrond.sp.TRW.COM>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 14:50:55 -0700
Dave you wrote:
> Thanks to all for the responses.  I think I am going to leave the bores
> centered as they are and just bore them out the additional amount to
> accommodate the new pistons.

Hmm.  That sounds really interesting, but what was the original question?

Did the original question have something to do with the furnace brazed
four-pak cylinder subassembly that was inserted into Kent blocks, to make
Cosworth BDG blocks?

Did you (if not, could you) post the original question and the responses,
to chapman-era?

Regards,
Erik