tire pressure

To: chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: tire pressure
From: Tor Hval <torhv@ifi.uio.no>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 23:57:54 +0200 (MET DST)
I drove our elan last weekend for the first time after the modifications
(softer shockabsorber settings, new stock springs at front, and new
yokohama tires) The car was a lot more comfortable to drive, but the
steering where not as crisp as it had been earlier(when we had old
hard tires on the car earlier). We are now trying to improve the crispness
by increasing the tire pressure.(The pressure is now 20 psi, and the
crispness is slightly improved(at least we think so ;-) ).
I was wondering what kind of experiences you guys have with different tire
pressure?Any advice?

Tor Hval <torhv@ifi.uio.no>