Re: Back for a visit

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Back for a visit
From: Roger Garnett <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:12:57 -0400
OK, I'm a little late on this one, (BIG lurk mode, too much email at
work!), but it is good to see this many old soler's back!

The SLCFWSC is still in South Lansing, but about 2 miles from where
it was - We built a new house in 02, and barn the next year - I'm
still working on the shop trying to get light & heat! I really do
have to get some pictures of the new barn posted...  (Just think, we
don't have to do everything in ascii art anymore!)

Still racing the bugeye, but due to time shortage we bought a
"vintage" Miata last year ('92) to add to the mix (and have a
roadster to drive with little work!)

Roger