Re: Back for a visit

To: 57healey@gmail.com, tr3driver@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Back for a visit
From: devierling@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 10:21:42 -0400
Ha!  I had forgotten about the memory expansion and cassette tapes!  Did you
have the tiny thermal printer too?  I didn't have much use for the darn thing,
but my dad had great fun writing his own programs (in Basic) to track his
checking account and catalog his audio tapes.  He actually hard-wired a surplus
full size keyboard to it and built a box to hold the small TV used as a monitor
and the cassette recorder for saving programs.  I still have it all
somewhere...I didn't have the heart to throw it away!  A home-made personal
computer.

Anyway - my apologies to the rest of the list for the brief computer side bar!

donny v
1978 MGB