Re: synthetic oil?

To: mmcewen@ualberta.ca, ARoman4047@aol.com
Subject: Re: synthetic oil?
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 19:36:51 EST
In a message dated 11/25/01 15:46:36 Pacific Standard Time,
mmcewen@ualberta.ca writes:

<< My method of using paint or POR 15  >>

Sorry that I was only paying part attention to this thread as rusting is not
that much of a problem here in the SF Bay Area but I think that someone said
that POR15 stuck to rusty metal better than clean metal and I think they said
it had some phosphoric acid in it....??  I was under the impression that
POR15 was a moisture cure urethane that kept oxygen off the metal and that is
its magic....is this not true?
Terry in Oakland