Re: rental comp...cars in the truck bed

To: fredtal@industryinet.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rental comp...cars in the truck bed
From: DEVierling@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 21:47:19 EDT
Regarding the gas and oil issue, I believe it is more of a cleanup problem
rather than a hazard if there is some spillage inside one of their rental
trucks.  (Of course, there's no reason you couldn't drain the fluids in order
to avoid such a problem.)  Keeping the equipment clean is probably of primary
concern for the rental companies and I know they are prepared to charge you
extra for every little thing they think is wrong when you return the truck!
Plus, they don't want the next client complaining there is engine oil on
their couch or love seat.
Donny V
'78 MBG