Re: rental comp...cars in the truck bed

To: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>,
Subject: Re: rental comp...cars in the truck bed
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 07:32:32 -0400
> Ah, Fred, the last time I checked it isn't illegal to carry oil and gas in
> a vehicle.
>
> Larry Hoy

Well then I guess every trailer queen or car hauler or show car being hauled
is illegal, I wonder how all that oil gets to stores for resale, trucks I
believe, and how does that gas for the lawn mower get home, how about a
guess as to just how many gas cans Wal-Mart & K-Mart sell each year. I have
a neighbor that uses only aviation fuel for his dragster, buys it in 55 gal
drums from the local airport, and those race cars sure don't shop at your
local gas station either, this could go on & on.  "FT"