TR7 BFH#31b

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net,
Subject: TR7 BFH#31b
From: Eganb@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 14:39:23 EST
I'm going to re-attach the driveshaft to the transmission tonight.
Fortunately the paint marks I made are still there, so I can line up the two
parts like they were before.

But I seem to remember something about which way the nuts and bolts should be
installed -- ie should the bolt heads be on the engine side, and the nuts on
the rear-end side, or the reverse, or does it matter?  I seem to remember it
had something to do with the way bolts tighten, and the way the shaft spins...

Bruce
1980 Inca Yellow TR7 Convertible
Chapel Hill, NC