Austin A40 Sommerset

To: "british-cars@autox.team.net" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Austin A40 Sommerset
From: Mike Denman <mikedenman@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 21:16:55 -0700
Hi LBC owners,
Is everyone enjoying British Car Week!  Someone (I believe they were on
this list) was looking for an A30 or A40 last week.  I erased the
message so I don't know who it was.  At any rate, there is a 1954 Austin
A40 Sommerset (sp?) on the Ebay auction.  The car is in Rhode Island and
is supposed to be all original including paint, interior, tools, manuals
etc. Current bid price is $2800 with 4 days left to bid.  It is auction
item# 334797856.  If the person interested in this car needs to Email
please do it off list and I will try to help them.  Usual disclaimers, I
haven't seen the car in person, have no financial interest etc.
Cheers,
Mike Denman
1966 Marcos
1965 Lotus 7