RE: British Car Week - Australian version

To: "'MORRISMINR@aol.com'" <MORRISMINR@aol.com>
Subject: RE: British Car Week - Australian version
From: Andrew Pursey <MorrisOxford@s054.aone.net.au>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 06:41:27 +1000
Tony....

I see that you have a corresponding mix of marques, but the important thing is
their LBCishness (try that in your spellchecker).

On Saturday I had a solo run in the MGA with the hard top removed and drove to
a race meeting at Oran Park (South West of Sydney).  Saw no other LBCs on the
way there and back, but delighted to report that weekend drivers on the track
included Minis (6 off) and Cortinas (5 off).

Sunday was an MG Car Club run to Camden Airfield to go gliding.  The interested
parties arrived by MGA (2 x roadster, 1 x coupe), MGB (1 x roadster, 1 x GT)
and TD (left-hand drive, imported from Canada) - made for quite a good looking
group on the road.

This week I'll be driving my Morris Isis every day around Sydney to show the
flag.

Keep on LBCing.

Regards....Andrew Pursey (1955 Morris Oxford, 1956 Morris Isis, 1958 MGA+)