Re: BMW is the new James Bond car

To: Juan Moran <moran@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Subject: Re: BMW is the new James Bond car
From: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 1995 13:12:51 -0500 (EST)
James, oh James...

How can a not so interesting James B. ever give up his last stylish
attitude and start driving a tasteless Bavarian car? Gross.

I bet they didn't want to spend that much money for the art deco interior
of the Aston Martin. Or maybe they wanted to make it a bit funnier and see
if people are going to laugh even more when they see him now.

Cheers,
        Gus