Wrinkle Finish Paint

To: British-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Wrinkle Finish Paint
From: MGunderson@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 1995 12:35:49 -0500
I have been having trouble finding wrinkle finish paint here in California.
 I've been told that the most recent set of environmental rules regarding
volatile hydrocarbon emissions (VHCs) made these paints impractical to
produce.  This is an important issue for those of us who own old Citroens,
(yes I do know it's not a British car) as the dashboards were all painted
with this stuff.

Does anybody know of a source for VHC-friendly wrinkle finish paint?

Thanks,
Maurice Gunderson
71 Citroen DS-21 Pallas, my 46th car.
(The first 45 included several British gems, and there are more to come!)