Box Truck For Sale

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Box Truck For Sale
From: "Dana P. Henry-TRF" <70471.1433@compuserve.com>
Date: 17 Jan 95 17:48:38 EST
          The Roadster Factory has a 1990 International box truck
for sale.  The truck has a Morgan body, V8 diesel, 5 speed, and
power lift gate.  Currently there are 39,000 miles on the
vehicle.  The box size is 24', and the GVW is 32,900 pounds.  We
purchased the vehicle new from Tri-County Motor Sales in
Johnstown.  The VIN is IHTSDTVRXCH684571.

          Would you be interested in purchasing the vehicle?  I
will consider all serious offers.

          You can contact me at 814-446-4423.