Re: Bridget wakes up

To: andrewpf%geds@mhsgate.salem.ge.com (andrews peter f)
Subject: Re: Bridget wakes up
From: Tim Dziechowski <timd@hitu.enet.dec.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 95 14:02:21 EST
andrewpf%geds@mhsgate.salem.ge.com (Andrews Peter F) asked:
> Next step is the interior - I have the new carpets, trim panels, seat
> covers, seat belts, door check straps...  I still have to repolish the
> aluminum cockpit trim rails - any ideas on how best to do this?

My father-in-law, who manages an airplane hanger in South America,
says that they use Crest toothpaste (the smoker's tartar-removal variety)
for fine cleaning/polishing of aviation parts.  You might give it a try
in an inconspicuous place and let us know how it works.

timd@hitu.enet.dec.com  (Tim Dziechowski - '79 Midget)