Re: Spitfire dashes

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spitfire dashes
From: erupert@ssnet.com (Eric Rupert)
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 94 11:11:55 EST
Larry:

I lloked into the catalog, the top in question is only listed from '67 and
on for the Spitfire.  I have a '66 so I don't think it will work.
(otherwise, I think they would list it)

I ordered the generic dash cover and it just an ugly piece of carpet w/
velcro.  I guess I could pursue the other cover w/ Victoria British to find
out why its not listed for '66.

Anyone know the difference from '66 to '67 for the dash?  Would think there
could be much of a differnce?

Thanks for the responses.

At 09:16 AM 12/22/94 -0600, Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com 314-694-3626
wrote:

>Victoria British sells a VERY nice glue-on dashtop cover which looks
>exactly like the original, but is harder and won't crack. It's $45.
>I have one on my 1969 GT6+.
>
>Larry

         RPM Associates, Inc.
"Innovative Solutions to Enterprise Networking"
   Voice 302-325-3910    Fax 302-325-3918