Re: Striped wire

To: jey@frame.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Striped wire
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 94 08:20:39 -0800
In message <9412210025.AA16828@stranger.corp.frame.com.frame> Jeff Young writes:
> Does anyone know where I can get striped wire?  (That's striped as in
> pinstriping, not stripped as in nude).
>
> Specifically, I'm looking for (16 guage for both):
> Green with a purple stripe (brake lights)
> White with a red stripe (starter selenoid)
>
> All the automotive places just have solid colors.  Same with Fry's,
> etc.  Dave Bean had Blue/White and Blue/Red (for high and low beams),
> but not the others.  Victoria British, TRF, et al seem to only sell
> complete harnesses.
>
> Help!
>
> -- Jeff.

British Pacific Ltd
800-554-4133

3317 Burton Ave
Burbank CA

They have a complete selection of wire colours used in British cars, and
connectors are reasonableish prices which range from 25 to 42 cents per foot
depending upon guage.  The sell the bullet ends for 16 cents ea and carry
single, double & triple bullet sleeves.  They also carry a selection of Lucas
generators, regulators & such.

Asside from that, they are the cheapest source of Genuine Land Rover parts in
the US that I know of.

TeriAnn Wakeman        Large format photographers look at the world
twakeman@apple.com     upside down and backwards