Re: Xmas Greetings from Down Under

To: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Xmas Greetings from Down Under
From: David Hallam <hallam@rschp1.anu.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 1994 22:29:58 +1100 (EDT)
Thanks Greg, Its 11pm and still 30 centigrade.  As you freeze just
remember on the other side someone is frying. Its is facinating to note
that even so we are all united by SU, Zenith and the prince of darkness.
Lucas electrics and BMC's quirks unit us!
We may not all be sports car mad. But mad we are!
Why not just drive Jap crap! Much simpler. No spirit no sole.
In the next year let us all use our LBC's to the fullest.
Remember a car uses 60% of it's total energy consumption in
production.(assunming a *year life). We should demonstrate that LBC's have
a place in the next century as every day cars.
Could be fun too!!!!!
David Hallam