Re "Chequebook Restorations"

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re "Chequebook Restorations"
From: "Himelfarb, Mike" <mike@sdm.ShoppersDrugMart.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 1994 05:28:03 -0500
Good luck to you Scott!  Although I'm inclined to try to do as much as I am
physically able on my dear TR6, given time, money and space in an unheated
single-car garage in the winter, the point is to preserve the car and enjoy
it.  If I could afford to, I might be following the same route as you.

Ignore those who thumb their noses at 'chequebook restoration'.  While
they're under the car all summer you'll be on the road... I think that was
the original idea behind the production of these vehicles, wasn't it?