Xmas Greetings from Down Under

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Xmas Greetings from Down Under
From: atf@scammell.ecos.tne.oz.au (Arthur Freeman )
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 94 11:12:11 EST
Dear SOLers,

Xmas is just about upon us, and for a bit of a change Melbourne is
turning on some fine, warm weather.

Therefore since I have a moment to spare, I wanted to send my very best
SEASONS GREETINGS to the members of BRITISH_CARS.

MJB - keep up the good work, and have a great break over Xmas
Terianne - I sympathise with your plight in not having a garage, and I
admire your tenacity in getting as much done as you do.
Messrs Meboe, Old, Montes, Dudley (and the other more regular
contributors) keep up the good work - I am learning a lot as I read.

All in ALL - HAVE a MERRY (but not too merry) XMAS, and I will catch
up with you in the New Year.

Bye for now,

Arthur
.