New Year's in Toronto

To: SOLers <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Year's in Toronto
From: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 1994 16:21:33 -0500 (EST)
Dear fellow Canadian SOLers,
I'll spend three days in Toronto over New Year's Eve and following the
example of Larry, I'd like to see what one could do over New Year's Eve
in Toronto - maybe meet some SOLers? We are staying in a funky hotel,
which is pretty up-scale. That is exactly why I think that they're rather
offering some kitschy formal (boring) gala. I don't think that would be
too much fun. Maybe there's someone who knows where good beer is served
and where maybe a glass of champagne (bubbling wine?) at midnight would
be a swell idea?
I appreciate any good suggestions!

Or maybe someone would like me to come to his garage and we could get our
hands really dirty and greasy over some exciting engines? Oops, I guess the
ladies wouldn't like that too much - Never mind! ;-)

Cheers,
        Gus