Re: Going Across The Pond

To: LESNYD@ccmail.monsanto.com
Subject: Re: Going Across The Pond
From: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 1994 16:05:06 -0500 (EST)
Larry,
I couldn't resist. Too bad you can't go to Berlin, but you don't want to
spend you hollidays in a traffic jam! Ok, try to go to the German museum
(or "Deutsches Museum") whenever you are for a couple of days in Munich.

It is a huge collection of great technical stuff (machines, planes, CARS,
and teaching games - such as a huge lightning generator). One could
probably spend two weeks in there and still only rushing through it.

Be considerate and check if your family likes this kind of stuff ;-)
Enjoy!!
        Gus