'68 MGB GT For Sale in Oregon

To: British car digest <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: '68 MGB GT For Sale in Oregon
From: Curt Onstott <fungus@CSOS.ORST.EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 1994 12:31:32 -0700 (PDT)
I spotted a '68 MGB GT while buying pizza here in Corvallis, Oregon.  It
looks relatively complete.  It is painted black and the body is
straight.  I noticed rust bubbling under the paint on the sills and next
to the rear hatch.  I talked to the owner and he said that it had been
sitting for three years and that he had started driving it the day
before in order to sell it..  He gave me his business card in
case anybody on the list is interested.  He wants $2250 but I think you
could chew him down some more.  If interested contact:

Barrett A. Reeve
(503) 757-7102
This is his business number, so call during business hours.