MGB in So Cal.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB in So Cal.
From: mgbracer@aol.com
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 94 15:02:43 EST
    I'm negotiating the purchase of a  '76 MGB thats in the  Los Angeles area
Sun Valley to be exact. Since I've hit the infiled wall a Pheonix Int.
Raceway last saturday (sorry Scott) I'm in need of a "straight car" to use
for parts.
     Are there any netters in that area who could spare a few minutes too
look the car over for me since I'm still in UTAH.  The cars supposed to be
"very rust free" and "complete" but the translation of these terms is often
lost with parts cars like this. Any help with this would come with my undying
gratitude and free beer (or dinner) if I come out to LA to pick the car up.
                                               Thanks
                                     John Ross