Re: $600 big healey

To: lrc@netcom.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: $600 big healey
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 94 08:46:24 -0800
In message <199401190226.SAA07571@mail.netcom.com> Henry O. Farad writes:
> Saw this on the bulletin board at British Motorsports
> 100-4  As is
> $600
> 2048 Eureka Canyon Rad
> Watsonville 95076
>
> Actually the address indicates more along the lines of Corralitos,
> It's probably about a 40 minute drive from santa cruz
> Yes, it's the boon docks
>
> If you check it out, stop by the coralitos meat market
> and get some of the sausage that they make their, it is
> almost worth the trip itself.
>
> --
> -UUU-v^v^-||- Henry O. Farad / Larry Colen      lrc@netcom.COM
> H:408-335-7505  W:408-774-2215                  lrc@red4est.felton.ca.us

Larry,

I'll stop by this evening to take a look at it.. if its still there.  It should
be 15 to 20 miles south of my house.  I had no idea Eurika canyon rd had a
Watsonville address!

TeriAnn

For $600 I would expect it would need a lot of boxes to move it.

TeriAnn Wakeman             One of these days, I'll be old enough that
twakeman@apple.com          people will stop calling me crazy and start
LINK: TWAKEMAN              calling me eccentric.
408-974-2344        TR3A - TS75519L, MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, 109 - 164000561