Re: TR3 Brake resevoirs

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british cars)
Subject: Re: TR3 Brake resevoirs
From: britcars@hpfckjs.fc.hp.com
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 93 8:44:07 MST
It is important to remember that many of the parts used on the TR's came from
multiple supliers.  I don't know if this is the case with the brake resevoir or
not.  It is not uncommon to find 2 cars build within months or weeks of each
other that have totally different parts on them.  Two clasic examples of this
are the hoods ( I have found 3 different materials used in origonal hoods ) and
the carbs.  The later TR3A's and TR4's could be fitted with either the SU or ZS
carbs.  The 1960 TR3A I just purchased has ZS, my 1964 TR4 has SU's, my 1966
TR4A has SU's and my 1968 TR4A has ZS.  The TR3B's were the worst.  They were
built from an accumulation of spare parts for the TR2-TR4.
--

Kevin Spooner
The Sports Works of Greeley

britcars@hpfckjs.fc.hp.com