Car for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Car for sale
From: "Lord Dirk the Daring" <mikep@iastate.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 93 13:00:19 CDT
Hate to do it, but I'm getting rid of my "British Car". It's not anything
fancy. It's a '74 Austin Marina 4-door. I'm intending on selling it as a
parts car.

Problems:
        Broken leafspring, dead battery.

Basic 'useful' parts:
        British Leyland 1.8l engine (46,000 miles)
        Borg Warner 35 Automatic Tansmission (rebuilt)
        2 barrel Weber downdraft Carb (nearly new)

I live in Ames, Iowa, and would prefer to sell it in this area, but if the
method of transport is fairly painless on me, I'd be willing to discuss it.

Various ways to reach me:

Email: mikep@iastate.edu (checked once a day)
Phone: 515-293-8195
Mail: 1300 Gateway #306, Ames IA, 50010

I don't recieve the british-cars listgroup anymore (as I'm out of british
cars), so emailing is nessecary over the computer. If there is a better
forum for me to be sending this message, I would appreciate knowing about it.

I'll answer any questions I'm capable of answering. I'm no expert, but I'm
capable of checking anything I'm asked about.

---Michael Patterson