Re: Triuph Spitefires & GT6s

To: KXN2@PSUVM.PSU.EDU (Karl Nordstrom)
Subject: Re: Triuph Spitefires & GT6s
From: southern@neit.cgd.ucar.EDU (Lawrence Buja)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 92 7:09:56 MST
}I'm interested in learning about Spitefires and GT6s.  From pictures the GT6
}looks like a coupe version of the Spitefire.  Is this so?  If the GT6 isn't
}based on the Spitefire, did it have a convertable version?  Did the Spitefire
}only come with a 4 cylinder engine?
}

There's a Intro to GT6's file at hoosier.cs.utah.edu:/pub/sol/gt6.ascii
available via anonymous ftp.

Check it out.

}Thanks
}
}Karl Nordstrom    KXN2@VM.PSU.EDU -or- KXN2 AT PSUVM (Bitnet)

Hummmm, GT6's and IBM VM mainframes...  Poor guy, he's in for a rough
ride (yes, I once once wasted months of my life porting a spectral
atmospheric general circulation model from a Cray to a IBM 3090 :-)

/\      Lawrence Buja           Climate and Global Dynamics Division
  \_][  southern@ncar.ucar.edu  National Center for Atmospheric Research
      \_________________________Boulder,_Colorado___80307-3000__________