RE: Snyder Sighting

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, hood@advtech.uswest.com
Subject: RE: Snyder Sighting
From: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6, 5-9521" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 92 15:08:48 PST
Ron Hood writes about Larry Snyder:

Here's an update on Larry Snyder's adventures with his new Triumph GT6+
and the drive from Portland to St. Louis.

At present (1:00 Tuesday afternoon) he is in my garage here in Louisville
Colorado with his differential on the floor, awaiting a new unit from a
local racing buff.  What had started out as a noisy rear end in Portland
turned into a painfully loud one by Salt Lake City and eventually
transitioned into a non-functioning differential by the time he reached
beautiful downtown Wamsutter Wyoming.
As I recall, someone had suggested that he bring along an extra rear end.
Obviously this shows what happens when one chooses to ignore the collective
wisdom of the list.

     >>I only wish I could call it wisdom. Rather it was a
     co-worker chiding that the Gods of LBCs obviously took
     offense to and thus required another GT6 differential
     as a sacrifice to appease them. Glad I didn't say
     anything about Mike's truck losing a cylinder. Oops.

          I won't say anything else-
                                    dstone