Re: Spax dampers (shock absorbers), help, please.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov
Subject: Re: Spax dampers (shock absorbers), help, please.
From: timd@ptltd.com (Tim Dziechowski)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 92 18:17:11 EST
I recently bought/installed Spax for my Midget from VB.  They advertised
only a three year warranty.  So unless you can carbon-date the grunge...

They do however sell replacement cartridges for half the cost of new
dampers, so someone may supply those for Europas.  I may have saved the
installation instructions...if there's an address on it, I'll forward it.

BTW - what is the Right Line?  I know the term from racing, but do you
write a column or something?

And thanks for the advice on Listing Midgets.  Mine was also on the rear,
a cracked leaf in one of my nearly new aftermarket rear springs.

timd@ptltd.com  (Tim Dziechowski - Phoenix Technologies - Cambridge, Mass)