RE: TR4 back on the road

To: asj@dsbc.icl.co.uk, british-cars@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: TR4 back on the road
From: bownes@pluto.crd.ge.com (Robert M. Bownes)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 92 14:46:01 EDT
->I'm envious.  There's something about a British country pub that is not
->duplicated here -- even aside from the quality of beer.
->
        It's history my friend. The pub I used to drink in when I lived
in the UK was built in 1611. And it's been a pub ever since.
It reminded me alot of the old saloons Dad and I used to stop in
at when we were out fishing in the southern Adirondacks as a kid.

If the weather holds, I think I'll try to fire up the Spitfire tomorrow
morning and go racing. Otherwise, I'll clean Lenny's garage....