Anyone near Utica NY?

To: british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Anyone near Utica NY?
From: rush@mnementh.Metaphor.COM (Ed Rush)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 92 18:46:45 PDT
I want to buy a TR engine, but it's clear across the country from
here, in Utica, NY.  Is anyone on the list (1) near there and
(2) willing to take a look at the engine for me, to make sure
it is as described?

And it would be too much to expect to find someone out there who
is planning on driving a truck to California in the near future,
willing to sublet a little cargo space, wouldn't it....?  That's
all right; I think Amtrak can deal with it.

  | Ed Rush, not speaking for Metaphor, Mtn. View, CA  |
  |  UUCP: [...!{apple|decwrl}!]metaphor!rush          |
  |  Internet: rush@metaphor.com                       |
  | My Macintosh doesn't go out in the rain.           |