NMW/car dollys

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: NMW/car dollys
From: jtc@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (James TenCate)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 92 08:27:16 -0600
I finally found where I saw the "Car Dolly" ad -->  Hot Rod's April issue.

The ad's on page 121.  Here's the ad copy:
        Spin your car on a dime with a Roll-Master
         under each wheel.  Its low profile design
          can handle tires up to 12" wide and
            up to 1000 lbs. on each dolly.
                   CAR DOLLY
       NMW products, 20 Mill Street
       Raritan NJ, 08869   (908) 526-3800

The picture makes it look like each of these things is a creeper that
fits a tire.  Not clear how many casters it has but I see a few bolts
in the picture which suggests that there are probably 4 casters.

I was really interested to know if anyone had seen these or could vouch
for their sturdiness.  Bill:  looks like Raritan is only about 20? miles
from where you live.  Are they in your area code (i.e., you could call
them cheap?)

Anyone else heard of these guys?

jim
jtc@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu