Re: Unknown MG spotted

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: Unknown MG spotted
From: southern@neit.cgd.ucar.EDU (Lawrence Buja)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 92 6:48:04 MDT
Roland writes:
}> From: Wayne Angevine <angevine@badger.Colorado.EDU>
}> This morning there was an MG at the local British garage which I didn't
}> recognize.  It looked a bit like a T-series, but larger (much larger than
}> the Spitfire it was parked next to, for example), with huge (diameter)
}> wire wheels.  What was it?
}
}Sure it WAS and MG.  The TC had 19" wheels (I think) but I'm not
}sure it was all that much bigger than a Spit.

Roland hit it on the head.  It's a 1946 MG-TC.  The owner lives
around the corner from me.  His wife has a BRG series I XJ-6 as a
daily driver and he also has a beautiful red Morris pickup truck.
That TC is for sale if you've got $22K burning a hole in your
pocket.

/\      Lawrence Buja           Climate and Global Dynamics Division
  \_][  southern@ncar.ucar.edu  National Center for Atmospheric Research
      \_________________________Boulder,_Colorado___80307-3000__________