Rotating those revolving wires

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rotating those revolving wires
From: LFA15CD!TUSLER@TRENGA.tredydev.unisys.com
Date: 15 JAN 93 13:28
  While we're on the subject of wire wheels, here's a quandry that
occured to me: Since current wisdom now states that it is O.K. to
fully rotate radial tires ( "N" as opposed to "H") from right to left
as well as front to back, is this also true for spoked wheels?
 Is there no radial torque effect on wires that would tend to
reverse itself each time you swap sides, and eventually destroy the wheel?
 Perspiring minds want to know...

                    }%{ Philippe Tusler }%{

              Balding men experience an increased albedo.